Last weekend, a manager from the Apple Store finally called me back, after not hearing from them for a month - I had basically given up hope. It appears that they now need some seasonal help. It would be the coolest job ever, but considering I've got only a month of summer left, I already have a good, flexible job, and it's a 45 minute commute, they would have to offer me some very good money to really consider it this late in the game. Of course, I would also do it for the experience of working in an Apple store, but I have a lot of preparations to make for law school, so a second job probably isn't the best idea right now. That, and my family is running low on cars. Oh well. At least now I can say the Apple Store offered me a job!
About the running low on cars thing...mom tried to drive the old van (you guys know the one, my pimpin' Voyager with the stick-shift and no seats in back) down to Delaware, and the clutch went kaputt. It's probably totalled, but no skin off my teeth...now I'll be takin' the Lexus to law school!
7.15.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
The man has a point.
Post a Comment