Yesterday I had my first exam, for Civil Procedure. Right now I am studying for my Torts final on Thursday. It seems quite appropriate to me at the moment that I'm listening to Bach's "Komm Süsser Tod" (Come, Sweet Death). I have it set to repeat, and I'll probably be listening to it all day. What better music while studying for Torts, eh?
Honestly, while heading to my Civ Pro final yesterday, it almost felt like heading to an execution, or a session of torture, perhaps. That inexorable sweep of time marching onwards, on towards that moment when the proctor plops the final in front of you. Then you have an exam in front of you, and three hours in which to display some sort of intelligence, thereby determining your grade for the semester. I don't remember much now, besides the rude proctors and the soft chatter of keyboards around me. Afterwards, I felt completely drained. I didn't want to talk, I couldn't eat. Thank God I've got Anni to talk to, because the last people I wanted to be around for the few hours after the test were other law students.
12.13.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HI Tom, Hope you survived your Torts exam. See you soon. Dad
Post a Comment