Sometimes one has to go through the pain of separation in order to move on in life. Sometimes we must separate in order to be free. It is a relief. Even sometimes we must part from good friends. Yet it can be necessary.
Yesterday I ran through a hard, cold rain. I became soaked, yet it cleared my mind and drained my anger well. I was able to run fast, and hard - frustration is often a great fuel. I savored the discomfort of the weather, every step drove me to my inevitable determination to make a decision.
I've restarted the piano lessons I abandoned when I was young. I am starting with Satie's Gymnopedie #1. It is hard going, yet I'm progressing well. I only need master the second page, and it will be ready. For the moment, though, my hands are quite clumsy.
Song of the day:
11.27.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment