OK, the thing about law school - It seems fine at first and all, but then things change. Then you realize that it seems like you can never get enough work done. You're body and mind start constantly feeling tired and exhausted. The competition starts getting to you, as you worry that others in the class are getting ahead of you. Then large, complicated research papers are assigned on a bi-weekly basis. We haven't even gotten to the fun part yet, FINALS! My entire grade for almost every one of my classes is dependent on these final tests, covering hundreds of cases and a few thousand pages of very dry reading. Ah, and don't forget that at a maximum, only 25% of a class are alowed an A, 25% a B, etc. The curve is harsh. Honestly, I think that at this point I'll be happy if I can get nice, solid B's. First time in my life I've ever said that, but yea, I could be happy with B's. Yea, no joke, law school is hella hard. I wouldn't recommend it unless you're really, really, REALLY sure you want a law degree.
BTW, if I don't happen to post again for the rest of the week, happy birthday to me on Saturday!
11.29.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment