I've resurrected this blog, yet I have yet to elucidate its mission, its purpose, and its raison d'etre. It will be different from it's previous incarnation, where I mostly used it as a venue to either brag or to bitch and moan about my life. There will be no more such bloviating. This blog will be a place for me to discuss my thoughts on religion and politics, and to post links and quotes from interesting things online. I will probably still give random updates on the state of my existence, yet I do not want that to be the focus of this blog. There are more than enough self-obsessed blogs out there as it is.
So, with that, dear reader, please enjoy what I may come up with. Also, if anyone out there can come up with a better title for my blog, please let me know in the comments.
10.30.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment