So, now I'm in day three of pseudo-singlehood. I had a talk with Sarah over the phone last night, and she seems to be doing alright. Yesterday I was pretty down most of the day...it seemed like it took a while for it to really set in and hit me. Today though, I think I'm gonna have to change my attitude...insteady of moping around and doing nothing but play NCAA Football on the Gamecube or go to the gym to wile away the hours, I should look at this as an opportunity to make new friends and aquaintances. I suppose I could go out on a few dates with some girls if I felt like it. I've gotta try doing something to fight the loneliness.
In good news, today my iPod Shuffle arrives...Oh happy day! It actually came yesterday, but the FedEx guy couldn't leave it because I wasn't there. I've signed the slip he left on my door, and by the end of today I will be enjoying my new iPod. Nothing like the simplicity, ease and elegance of an Apple product to ameliorate my pain. I'm a consumer, I know it, and I ain't ashamed to admit it. The first step is admitting I have a problem.
Till next time
2.24.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment