5.18.2005

Delaware

We drove down to Ohio on Monday. We caravanned - I drove the Lexus with Grandpa and the dog, while everyone else was in the van. The trip was going just fine until we got around Bowling Green, when mom called me and told me to not get upset, because she had accidentally given my cat the wrong medication. So yea, my mom poisoned my cat, the bestest cat in the whole wide world, so we had to stop and find a vet post haste. Luckily, we did, and the vet induced vomitting, and all was well.

The past few days here in Ohio have been quite pleasant. The interview at the Easton Apple Store went really well, I thought. I think I have a pretty fair chance of landing the job. Otherwise my days have been spent with the family, working out, reading, praying, thinking and writing. It's not a bad way to live. I can imagine doing this for a while without getting too bored.

I don't know yet what I'll do if I don't get this job. Maybe it's time for a road-trip. My best buddy Jared lives in NYC, and I would like to get to Illinois as much as possible over the summer.

I'm still very much in love, and very content. God is good, and so is life.

1 comment:

Will said...

Glad to hear things seem to be going well. Hope you get the job *cough*passondiscounts*hack*.