5.20.2005

A good day

To see how much I do in a day, and to analyze my current eating habits, I decided to keep track of everything I did yesterday. Here's the day.

09:30 - Woke up/prayed/drank 32 oz water
10:10 - 30 min walk with mom and the dogs
10:50 - Breakfast: 2 eggs, 1 egg white scrambled with a little skim mozzarella cheese melted in with salsa on the side. Drank pomegranate juice mixed with mineral water.
11:20 - Shower/shave
11:50 - Headed into town to drop off mail and check e-mail.
12:45 - Lunch: Half a chicken breast, yogurt and an apple
13:30 - Prayer/read of few chapters of Timothy 1
13:50 - Began reading "Brothers Karamazov"
14:30 - Nap
15:15 - Lifted (biceps, back and abs)/ran 1.5 miles
16:45 - Post-workout snack: OJ, handful of almonds and raisins, 16 oz water
17:15 - Poetry writing
17:45 - Continued reading "A German Identity"
18:25 - Dinner: One chicken sausage with a piece of wheat toast as the bun, 1/2 small glass red wine, 1 glass white wine, handful of chips with salsa.
18:30 - Watched the news and Jeopardy with dad
19:30 - Went to check out the new gun club with pa
20:20 - Read more Brothers K.
21:00 - Pre-sleep meal: Ate one bowl of Wheaties, some almonds, a piece of cheese, and water
21:20 - Watched CSI with dad
22:00 - Talked on the phone
24:00 - Evening Prayer/Sleep

What a good day. I love summer.

1 comment:

Will said...

Yay Brothers K.!