Finals week is always the most intense week emotionally for me. I don't know why that is, but it always seems to be the case. Life's been very, very interesting and fun lately. I only have 2 more finals, a paper, and one last German oral exam, and then commencement is on Saturday. Both sets of grandparents and my uncle will be coming up, so the house will be full for the first time in quite a long while.
Church on Sunday was very nice. They gave me a card for graduation, and I got a chance to address the parish, thanking them for letting me serve them as a subdeacon. I was surprised that I got a tad emotional.
In other excellent news, after seeing "Kingdom of Heaven" on Saturday night, I came home to a message from the Apple Store in Columbus! They offered me a second interview! I immediately called back and scheduled an interview for next week, so with any luck I will be working part-time at the Apple Store over the summer.
Kingdom of Heaven, BTW, was a pretty decent flick. It was difficult to feel much emotional attachment to anyone in the film, especially pretty-boy Orlando Bloom, but on the whole it's a good film.
5.09.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment