Graduation went splendidly. It's surprising how much fun it is when you're the one graduating. Having gotten over all my Hillsdale-hangups, I was able to enjoy the ceremony, and I looked awful perty with my cum laude stole and various honors cords. Ken Starr's talk was actually quite good, and I sang the alma mater with pride. Hillsdale actually is a pretty special place. I leave glad to have received my degree here, and somehow I think I am now psychologically ready to go to law school.
Now it is summer. Today I caravan with the family to the house in Columbus. I will be interviewing for a second time at the Apple Store. With any luck, I'll be an Apple Specialist in training by the end of the week. It will only be a part-time position, so I will also have time to do all the reading, writing, thinking and working out I've been putting off for so long. If I don't get that job...road trip!
5.16.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment