6.13.2005

Round and About

Cool, Gaelic gets official.

Welshwoman runs across Russia. Those Welsh chicks are a hardy bunch...I travelled with a Welsh-Australian last summer in Scotland, and she kicked ass at climbing mountains. It was like she never needed breaks.

Germans don't like the euro

Spanish drought

Things are going well in my world. Went to church on Sunday with dad - it was the Episcopal church here in Delaware. It's a beautiful old stone church, and the priest gave a good sermon. It's ECUSA though, so who knows what's really going on there. There is an Anglican church down in north Columbus somewhere I'd like to try out, and there are even a few Byzantine Catholic churches in the Columbus area. Yep, I said Byzantine Catholic. I'm curious to see what they're like.

Apple is still pulling me along. I'm betting they don't really need seasonal help till July. They keep telling me it'll be one more week, one more week. Hopefully I'll at least get a good two months of work in. Otherwise my parents have been paying me for work around the new house, and I've been spending the rest of my time working out, reading, hangin' with the fam, writing and praying.

No comments: