3.03.2005

Angst no more

For the past week or so, I've been sorta moping around. I suppose I feel slightly lost, now that my future has completely changed since Sarah and I broke it off. Today, though, I've realized I need to stop moping and start accomplishing. Time to rid myself of my existential listlessness and begin caring again. A life where one is not engaged, with no passion, is hardly worth the bother.

Of course, this all might be pushed by the looming spectre of midterms coming up, and I'm pretty far behind in most of my classes. Too much time spent with NCAA Football.

In other good news, I'm surprised at how I'm beginning to enjoy my Reist class. I think he's beginning to dispel the debilitating doubt about Christianity I've had for the past two years. Strange, too, that now that I've broken up with Sarah, I thnk I believe in God again.

Weird, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You go man - it's time to go out there and start playing the field again....