Well, I'm on spring break. It's fantastic to get away from the Dale, and it's been pretty nice being with the family. I've been helping my mom with chores around the house...my sister is so amazingly lazy that my mom just loves having me around for some help. Tomorrow I'll be heading to Columbus to visit my dad. The poor guy is living by himself right now until he and my mom can move into their new house in Delaware. It'll be nice seeing him, and I'll be able to apply in person at the Apple store. Hopefully while I'm there I'll also be able to talk my dad into buying a Mac...I'm so close...he's looking into a Powerbook. With any luck, I'll also talk him into getting me a 20in. iMac G5 for graduation. Druel. After seeing the paterfamilias, then it's back to Hillsdale so I can see my best bud Jared. He's taking a break from his acting internship in New York. It'll be great seeing the guy.
Till next time, kiddoes.
3.21.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Not to dash your hopes or anything, but nearly everyone who works at an Apple retail store is a former IT professional of some sort. Within 6 hours of an opening being announced online for a given store, they receive more than fifty applications. So... Good luck.
Wrongo...an Apple Specialist is essentially a retail position. This being a part time position, I should have a pretty good chance.
Post a Comment