I'm not really sure why parent's weekend disgusts me so much. Maybe its all the yuppy parents who descend on Hillsdale. Its as though my school is being invaded by all these foreigners who don't normally belong. Maybe its just because my parents never come.
I got the iPod Shuffle armband yesterday. I had to wait more than a month for it, it cost $30, and I'm a tad disappointed with. Yes, its small and looks great, but 30 bucks seems a tad steep. $20-25 would have been much more fair. Apple overprices their accessories, but oh well, at least now I can run and lift with my iPod Shuffle conveniently out of the way.
Every day I open my mailbox, hoping to see that big fat envelope from Ohio State. Every day so far I've been disappointed. Its one of the many things in my life slowly driving me insane. I've already been accepted to MSU, but the prospect of spending the next 3 years in Lansing does not appeal to me at all. If I don't get into a law school I want to go to, I'm just not going to law school next year.
Till next time.
3.12.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you hang in there bud - I bet it'll come in soon...
Who are you, anonymous?
Post a Comment