Today, I opened my mailbox, certain, it being Monday, that I would find that nice big fat envelope from Ohio State. Disappointment, yet again. However, in good news, OSU informed my father that if accepted, I would only have to pay in-state tuition at OSU, which is awesome. That's what I was hoping for, and will save me 10 grand for the first year.
Procrastination and wasting time turns out being useful, after all: this morning while laboring away in the graphics lab, I discovered I could apply online to a job at the Apple Store in Columbus. They have three positions available, and I have a chance, it seems to me, at at least one of them. I did so, and with any luck, I could be working my dream job as an Apple Specialist part time throughout the summer. Yes, I know I like Apple way too much, and yes, this may be setting my goals ponderously low, but at least there's one job in the world I would love doing.
This site features some wicked cool cars tricked-out with Mac Mini's and iPods.
3.14.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment